White magic spell chants remind you what the word enchanting truly means! The flow of pure and good energy that runs though a benevolent chant or incantation is wonderful to experience first hand. There is also a great amount of flexibility within white magic spell chants and so you are free to shape them or tailor them to your needs. In essence though, you will be aiming to both channel and conjure potent energy forces. Here's how to go about it:
1) At the heart of your white magic spell chants must be a desire to use the universal powers for good only - which in reality means you will channel respect and a sense of honour as strongly as you will channel your intentions.
2) You can use Gods and Goddesses in your spell chants to harness the strength of their noble traits.
3) Rhyming is not essential to white magic spell chants but it can help you with one important ingredient - to build up momentum. This is what you will want to create in an effective chant, something that sounds and feels good to say. It will help you to really get absorbed and even carried away by your spell work. There is a meditative state that can come from chanting -
think of the Buddhist chants and you will get an idea of what you want to aim for.
4) Use beads or something similar that you can use along with your words. You may associate this with the Catholic rosary beads and the principal is very much the same. It will help centre you and give you a focal point if you need one. But most importantly it will add to the rhythm and give your chant a pulse.
5) Walk in a circle or with purpose. This will depend of course on you having somewhere private enough to do this but it will really increase the power of your white magic spells chants in that you will be engaging in your physicality. It is the perfect combination of body and soul.
6) White magic spell chants can take the shape of words that build to a peak, affirmations or as a simple sentence repeated as many times as you feel is necessary.
By words that build to a peak, you can start with 'I pledge...I pledge to be true...I pledge to be true to my heart...I pledge to be true to my heart and follow my dreams'.
You will be building your intentions or goals within the words to replicate the pattern of success that you hope to see come about in your life. As you hope to accumulate success by your hard work in reality, your chant will reflect this by becoming more with every stage.
For affirmations you will need to establish where your belief in yourself is letting you down. For example, if it is because you don't believe people like you, you will need to chant something
like, 'I am worthy of the love and respect of others'.Repeated sentences are favourite white magic spell chants! You can lose yourself totally in them. Keep them simple, you don't need to put all of the details into your wording. Try to meditate before hand in order to get your purpose fixed into your mind. Then take any visual cues you might need and place them in front of yourself. You might like to get a rose for anything love related for instance. Then, having put in the work up front you can then simply relax and enjoy the incantation - something as simply as 'I will flourish' or 'I will conquer' will then be as effective as anything.